Are you looking for a way to take a physical, mental, and emotional break?
How did you feel last time your returned from your last vacation :
- Were you rested?
- Were you able to relax in a calm setting?
- Did your body and mind feel in harmony, again?
- Were you motivated to take charge of your health?
Finally, a real holiday!
Give yourself a break and return home with all of the energy you need to get back to your activities, and even change your lifestyle.
A beneficial dietary restriction, in all cases.
A fast that’s light and to your liking: water, broth, juice… in an open program! Learn all about fasting and enjoy wheatgrass juice or Rejuvelac! Regardless, the important thing is to slow down, reduce your activities, take care of yourself, and nourish your body with the best.
You’ll have all of the necessary support to discover the benefits of gradually restricting your diet, while going at your own pace.
This formula is ideal for those looking to:
- Take a break from their day-to-day
- Learn about dietary restriction treatments
- Take control of their life and desires
- Discover the region at their own pace
- Meet people with similar interests
- Learn about broad topics relating to health
- Learn from others, readings, and moments spent with oneself
Take a moment to recenter yourself and better understand your needs
Faced with an increasingly complex world, fasting and detoxing are powerful tools that can be used to bring awareness to one’s profound needs and strengthen autonomy. Take charge of your health!
This tailor-made retreat is offered at Gîte La Maison Denis, in the beautiful Portneuf region.
Included in this package:
- A liquid diet to provide you with energy and nutrients: wheatgrass juice, Rejuvelac, smoothies, green Hippocrates juice, fresh juice, Ann Wigmore’s Energy Soup, ionized water, lemon water, and herbal teas.
- Advice provided by Nancy Gingras, your on-site companion.
- Access to the site and infrared sauna.
- Access to the Centre Elle Aime gym.
- Access to Lake Blanc by a private cottage while available.
- Itinerary ideas, treatments, or activities to discover the region.
As well as accommodation in one of our private or shared rooms.
Everything is available for you to enjoy the benefits of this voluntary diet restriction journey, in a welcoming and professional environment.
“For me, the trip was a real vacation. Not only was it a fast, but a wonderful break from life to enjoy the calm, the silence, and nature, as well as, the good company that cheered me up! I couldn’t ask for better than to go to Nancy’s in St-Ubalde. I returned home rested, in every way, with the desire to keep on taking charge of my health, both mentally and physically.” Myriane
“I just read through my email (yesterday). I got the fasting bug. Not only did the fast do me good, but removing the stimulants and lightening my system made me feel great, which reinforced my willpower to continue on with my healthy habits and introduce new ones.” Michèle